List of Top Indian E-Commerce Company
- Flipkart: Flipkart is an Indian e-commerce company headquartered in Bangalore, Karnataka.
- Snapdeal: Snapdeal is an e-commerce company, headquartered in New Delhi, India.
- Fashionandyou: Fashion and You is a company, based in Gurgaon, India. The fashion site features collections by top designers for men, women and children for up to 80% off retail prices.
- Myntra: Myntra is a company funded by Venture Capital funds like IndoUS, IDG & Accel Partners and headquartered in Bangalore, India.
- Dealsandyou: Dealsandyou is a website to find the best deals in Indian shopping.
- Homeshop18 : HomeShop18 is the online and on-air retail and distribution venture of Network 18 Group, headquartered in NOIDA, India. HomeShop18 was launched as India’s first 24-hour Home Shopping TV channel and later, It was expanded to the internet.
- Yebhi.com: Yebhi.com is an Online shopping E-commerce portal for Home, Lifestyle & Fashion e-retailer.
- Inkfruit: Inkfruit is an online t-shirt store.