Tyres Companies in India are as follows
MRF: MRF is the leading tyre-maker in India. It is the tyre manufacturer of two wheelers, OTR, Truck, Buses and Farm services. It also manufactures tubes and flaps.
- Apollo: Apollo Tyres Ltd is one of the leading tyre manufacturers in India with its product portfolio spread across cars, light trucks, truck-bus and retreading material. The company has its four manufacturing units in India.
- CEAT: CEATis one of the leading Tire companies in India providing Tyres of car , bus , SUV , bike, wheels, etc.
- Birla Tyres: Birla Tyres is one of the leading tyre manufacturers in India with its product portfolio spread across motor cycle ,cars, light trucks, truck-bus, farm ,OTR and Mining.
- Alliance Tire (AT): The Alliance Tire Group is a leading entity in the global Off-Highway Tires business. It represents three world-renowned brands – Alliance, Galaxy and Primex. Its product portfolio spread across Agriculture, flotation, Forestry, OTR , Industrial and Construction.
- Bridgestone:BridgestoneTyres is one of the leading Passenger Car and Automobile Tyres manufacturers in India With a vast network of more than 1,000 dealers spread across India.
- Dunlop : It manufactures the tyres of Truck, Bus, 2-3 wheeler, Farm Service Tyres and Off The Road Tyres(OTR).
- Michelin: It offers Product for Indian Market for Passenger Cars, Truck & Bus, Two Wheeler & OTR (Off the Road)
- Yokohama: Manufacturer of high performance, SUV, light truck, OTR and passenger tyres.
- Pirelli: Manufacturer of Car, motorcycle, Truck, Bus, Agro, OTR and Motorsport tyres.
- Goodyear India: It supplies tyres to many of the leading Original Equipment Manufacturers. Goodyear India has also been a pioneer in introducing tubeless radial tyres in this segment.